I had a purpose for this post and that purpose was "what to do with your leftover Halloween candy."
But here's the truth:
1. I didn't have any leftover Halloween candy. The kids took it all.
2. I bought a huge bag of Reeses cups and pieces two days after Halloween at Target for 75% off, just so I could do this post.
3. Who actually has Reeses leftover? I'm pretty sure they always get eaten first.
Nevertheless, if you have candy leftover or need to go buy candy, make these because they're delicious.
I basically used the Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough recipe and added in chopped Reeses cups and Reeses Pieces.
Quick and easy...and addicting.
Please enjoy :)
Reeses Blondies (printable recipe)
adapted from Nestle Tollhouse
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temperature
1 tbsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup Reeses Pieces
1 1/2 cup Reeses cups, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. Add in flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in Reeses.
4. Press into non-stick (or pre-"Pam"ed) 8x8 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.