Thursday, December 29, 2011

Candy Cane Fudge, Peppermint Pie, and the rest of December...

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! I realize I'm about 4 days too late to the Christmas recipe party but better late than never right?  

This December has been a whirlwind of events.  Birthday. 1-Year Anniversary. Christmas. Parties. Headband business starting. And not to mention, I had to actually work sometime in there.  Here's a little recap of December and what I've been baking lately and just life in general.  

Rather than type out and post the recipes I used, I'm just going to link them straight up.  

That being said...my December.  


One-Year Anniversary---Enchanted Rock, Fredericksburg, TX


Train themed birthday cake for 1 year-old

Celebrating the holidays in Llano, TX...I have no idea what sort of gun I'm shooting.

Merry Christmas, from Nelly.




I didn't use nearly enough red dye or peppermints but it tastes delicious.



Christmas Eve with my siblings.

Here's to 2012 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment